Phil Gallet’s practice focuses on the area of civil litigation, with an emphasis on class action litigation and employment law. Phil has appeared in all levels of court in Saskatchewan, and before provincial boards and tribunals, including the Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board.
Phil has a BV Distinguished rating with Martindale Hubbell and was most recently recognized by Best Lawyers in the category of Insurance Law.
- Saskatchewan, 1982
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1981
- Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1980
- Regina Queen City Kinsmen Club, Director
- Saskatchewan Special Olympics, Director
- Lakeview United Church, Finance Chair
- Royal Regina Golf Club
- Lakeview Community Association Mini-Mites Hockey Program
- Lakeview Community Association Award: Outstanding Volunteer
Awards & Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell, BV Distinguished rating
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- "Lawyer of the Year", Insurance Law (Regina), 2018
- Insurance Law, 2015-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Past Chair, Civil Litigation South Section
- Rules of Court Committee
- Legislative Review and Law Reform Committee
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
University of Regina, General Business Law, Sessional Lecturer, 1982-1994