Kelly Waddell has a business and commercial law practice with a focus on purchase and sale transactions, commercial leases, commercial financings and secured transactions.
Kelly’s practice also includes analyzing, negotiating and preparing documents and agreements to be used in various corporate and commercial transactions and relationships.
Kelly has experience in many areas of business and commercial law, including preparing and negotiating asset and share purchases, drafting agreements for the purchase of commercial real estate, acting for lenders in acquisition financing and re-financing of commercial properties, assisting with and resolving landlord-tenant disputes and the taking and registering of security in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctor (Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- 100 Women Who Care, Regina, 2016–2018
- Board of Directors, Regina Transition House, 2012-2014
Awards & Recognition
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Bronze Medal, 2011
- P.E. Mackenzie Prize in Evidence, 2011
- Maritime Law Book Prize, 2011
- Donald Maclean Prize in Constitutional Law, 2010
- William Elliot Scholarship, 2008
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Lawyers (SK South), Chair, 2013-2014
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
“For Those You Leave Behind: Tools and Tips for Responsible Estate Planning”, Innovation Place, 2014
Saskatchewan Farm Land Ownership and Financing Farm Land
Leases & Subdivision Requirements under The Planning & Development Act
Commercial Leases: Option to Renew vs. Option to Extend
“Life’s Milestones and Updating Your Will“, Leave a Legacy Insert, Prairie Dog Magazine, 2014