Stuart practices corporate and commercial law with a particular emphasis on commercial real estate, secured lending, venture capital financing and securities. His professional background includes four years with the legal department of a major Canadian insurance company where he advised the company's investment department on real estate, mortgages, securities and regulatory matters.
Stuart's practice focuses on complex transactions with innovative financing structures. His clients include major financial institutions, pension funds, investment funds and national and local real estate investors.
- Saskatchewan, 1988
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1987
- Bachelor of Administration, University of Regina, 1986
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Banking and Finance Law, 2020
- Corporate Law, 2015-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Assocation