Ryan Grieve has a solicitor’s practice with an emphasis on business law and commercial law, corporate law and governance, commercial real estate and development, residential real estate, and wills, estates and trusts.
Ryan assists a broad spectrum of clients, but his primary focus is on local small businesses and entrepreneurs. Ryan’s business law practice includes commercial finance, share sales and asset sales, shareholder agreements, shareholder disputes, incorporations, and commercial leases. Ryan’s real estate practice primarily centres on residential sales and purchases, but he has also acted for local builders and developers in Saskatoon.
- Saskatchewan, 2010
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2006
- Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs Inc., Saskatoon Chapter, Administrative Executive, 2010-2012
- The Aim Program (registered charity), Provided legal assistance regarding incorporation
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association