Rochelle Blocka is an associate lawyer who maintains a general litigation practice. She has experience in litigation matters involving family and fertility matters, labour and employment issues, and civil claims. Rochelle joined the firm as an articling student in 2015 and was hired as an associate after being called to the bar in 2016.
Rochelle has a range of experience. For family law, this includes drafting pre-nuptial and separation agreements, as well as gestational and donor contracts. Rochelle is experienced in assisting clients going through a separation where litigation becomes necessary. Her employment law experience includes wrongful terminations and defending employers against Human Rights claims. Rochelle also has experience assisting and advising clients regarding small claims and civil litigation.
- Saskatchewan, 2016
- Juris Doctor (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Science (with High Distinction), University of Toronto, 2009
- University of Saskatchewan, Disability Services for Students, 2012-2015
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2012-2013
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Civil Litigation North, Canadian Bar Association – Saskatchewan, Secretary, 2016-2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association