Paul Fedoroff is an associate lawyer with a general practice focussed on corporate and commercial law.
Paul joined McDougall Gauley as an articling student in 2016 and was hired on as an associate after being called to the bar in 2017. During that time he gained experience in providing comprehensive legal services in a variety of areas including: insolvency matters, civil litigation, corporate governance, securities, and commercial transactions.
During his legal studies at the University of Saskatchewan, Paul had the pleasure of serving as the President of the Law Students’ Association.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Studies (Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Broadway Business Improvement District
- Vice President, 2019
- Board Member, 2018
Awards & Recognition
- C.H.J. (Claude) Burrows, Q.C. Scholarship, 2016
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association