Nicole Krupski maintains a general civil litigation practice. She has experience preparing pleadings, materials for court applications, handling large document production, and enforcing judgments. Nicole also has experience running hearings in front of administrative tribunals and has argued before the Court of Queen’s Bench.
Nicole earned her Juris Doctor with Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law. She joined McDougall Gauley as a summer student in 2017, articled with the firm in 2019, and was hired as an associate after being called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2020.
During law school, Nicole served as a Student Editorial Board Member for the Saskatchewan Law Review and competed as an oral advocate at the National Gale Cup Moot. She also volunteered for the Law Students’ Association for which she held an executive position as the Vice President of Athletics.
Nicole was raised on a farm outside of Lemberg, Saskatchewan. In her free time, Nicole enjoys playing slo-pitch, golfing, snowboarding, and travelling. Nicole is also a certified SSI Open Water Scuba Diver.
- Saskatchewan, 2020
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Science Education, University of Regina, 2016
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, Residential Tenancy Panel Volunteer, 2019-present
- Saskatchewan Law Review, Student Editorial Board Member, 2018-2019
- Law Students’ Association, College of Law
- Vice President of Athletics, 2018-2019
- Women’s Athletic Representative, 2017-2018
- Student Success Center, University of Regina
- Ambassador Leader, 2015-2016
- Senior Ambassador, 2013-2015
- Relay for Life, Canadian Cancer Society, Chairman, 2015
Awards & Recognition
- Bruce Ogilvie Memorial Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2018–2019
- Juris Doctor Academic Excellence Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2017–2018
- The G. Murray Forbes Memorial Bursary, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2017–2018
- Juris Doctor Academic Excellence Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2016–2017
- Centennial Merit Plus Scholarship, University of Regina, 2012–2013
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
Landlord/Tenant Rights and Obligations in Saskatchewan, Regina Public Library, 2020
“How Far Does Your Duty of Candour Go? Case Comment: Kapoor v The Law Society of Saskatchewan”, (co-authored with Murray Sawatzky, Q.C.), Canadian College of Construction Lawyers Legal Update – CanLII (Pages 16-20), (2019)
“Privacy Rights vs. Technological Advances: A Case Comment on R. v. Jarvis and What It Means for the Future of Privacy”, Saskatchewan Law Review, 2019 CanLIIDocs 4044, (2019)
“Book Review of: Who Controls the Hunt? First Nations, Treaty Rights and Wildlife Conservation in Ontario 1783—1939 by David Calverley”, Saskatchewan Law Review, 82:2 Sask L Rev., (2019)