Morgan Boutin practises broadly in the areas of general litigation and corporate commercial law, having provided services in a variety of practice areas.
Morgan maintains a general litigation and corporate commercial law practice. She has experience providing legal services in a variety of practice areas, including civil litigation, business law, bankruptcy and insolvency law, labour and employment, insurance, and wills and estates law.
Morgan is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, having earned a Juris Doctor with distinction and a Bachelor of Commerce with great distinction. She also spent a term studying in the Czech Republic. Morgan was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2021 upon completing her articles with McDougall Gauley.
During law school, Morgan participated in the Intensive Clinical Law Program at CLASSIC (Saskatoon’s community legal assistance program) and competed as an oral advocate at the Donald G.H. Bowman National Tax Moot in Toronto.
Morgan was raised in Saskatoon. In her free time, she enjoys biking around the city, camping, hiking, and exploring different countries.
- Saskatchewan, 2021
- Bachelor of Commerce, Human Resources (Great Distinction), 2021
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2020
Awards & Recognition
- Global Engagement Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Juris Doctor Academic Excellence Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Miller Thomson National Entrance Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Edwards School of Business Academic Excellence Scholarship, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan, 2014
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association