Lindsay Hart is a Partner with a civil litigation practice, focused on family law and estate litigation.
Lindsay has extensive litigation experience and has earned recognition as a family law practitioner. She handles all types of family law matters, including divorce, family maintenance, child and spousal support, division of property, parenting and custody.
Her family law practice also emphasizes negotiated resolutions to complex property, support and custody settlements. Her alternative dispute resolution practice involves cooperative and voluntary methods of conflict resolution, including mediation and collaborative law.
Lindsay is a Qualified Arbitrator, having been certified by the ADR Institute of Canada.
Lindsay has represented corporate clients and individuals in a variety of forums, including tribunal hearings and actions in the Provincial Court, Court of Queen's Bench, Federal Court of Canada and Supreme Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 2006
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Saskatchewan, 2002
- CBA Mid-Winter Meeting, Planning Committee, 2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Conference:"In the Eyes of a Child”, Planning Committee
- Pro Bono Law Canada, Volunteer, 2006-present
- CPLED Volunteer
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- National Family Law Section Executive, Member-at-Large, 2019
- Family Law Section (South SK Branch), Vice Chair, 2013-2015
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Women's Legal Education and Action Fund
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Saskatchewan
"Current Issues in Family Law", CBA Mid-Winter Meeting, 2018
"Achieving Goals", Women in Leadership, 2018
"Due Diligence in Estate Planning", Canadian Association of Gift Planners, 2008
"Discharging the Professional Duty of Care", Financial and Asset Manager's Conference, 2007
"Employing Foreign Workers", McDougall Gauley LLP Labour and Employment Seminar, 2007
"Standards of Review: The Evolution Continues", The Saskatchewan Advocate, September 2008 Volume 10 Issue 3 at 24