Lindsay Hill is an associate lawyer who focuses on civil and insurance litigation.
Lindsay joined the firm as an articling student in 2014 and was hired as an associate after being called to the bar in 2015.
Through her time at McDougall Gauley she has gained experience in bodily injury and fatal accidents, product liability, commercial and contract disputes, construction and design professional liability, hospital and medical liability, fire losses, and insurance coverage disputes.
Lindsay is a certified collaborative lawyer and is in the process of obtaining a mediation designation. Both of which will assist in alternative dispute resolutions.
During law school Lindsay served as both 2nd year and 3rd year class representatives, which included co-chairing the graduation committee.
- Saskatchewan, 2015
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2014
- Dress For Success Saskatoon
- Professional Women's Group, Committee Member, 2017-2018
- Professional Women's Group, Founding Chair, 2013-2017
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC)
- Regional Psychiatric Centre
- Frontier College, Learn to Read program
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution North (SK Branch), Chair, 2017-2019
- Alternative Dispute Resolution North (SK Branch), Vice Chair, 2016-2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer, Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan, 2016