Karyn Kowalski is an associate lawyer who maintains a general practice, primarily focused on civil litigation.
Karyn received her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2016. Prior to law school, Karyn pursued the combined commerce and law program, where she majored in finance.
Karyn joined McDougall Gauley in 2016 as an articling student and was hired as an associate after being called to the bar in 2017.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Saskatchewan Elocution and Debate Association, Debate Tournament Judge, 2017
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association