Kalen Oram is an associate lawyer with McDougall Gauley LLP who maintains a general practice in the listed areas.
Kalen joined McDougall Gauley in 2017 as a summer student and articled with the firm in 2019-20.
Kalen earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2019. Prior to that, he earned his B.Comm in Finance with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan.
Kalen grew up on his family’s farm near Central Butte, Saskatchewan before moving to Saskatoon to attend University. Prior to entering law school, Kalen worked for a year as an account manager with E.I. DuPont Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 2020
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Legal Follies, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, Volunteer (Finance Committee), 2017
- Saskatoon Women’s Football Camp, Quarterback Coach, 2011
Awards & Recognition
- J. Barrie Thomson Entrance Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan College of Law
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
“Competitive Legal Pricing”, (co-authored with Amanda Quayle, Q.C.), LSS Webinar, December 2019