Dion Tchorzewski practices corporate and commercial law with a particular emphasis on commercial real estate, secured lending, franchises and information technology.
His professional background includes five years practising in Kuwait with an international firm and as general counsel to a multinational retailing and franchising company. His clients include major financial institutions, real estate developers and international information technology corporations.
Dion is a member of the board of directors of Information Services Corporation (ISC).
- Saskatchewan, 1993
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1992
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of Regina, 1989
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Lawyers in Canada", Corporate Governance Practice, 2017-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Information Services Corporation, Board of Directors