Cam Klein is an associate lawyer whose practice focuses on real estate and business transactions.
Cam has experience assisting clients with closing commercial real estate and financing transactions, helping landlords and tenants negotiate commercial leases, and advising builders and developers on construction agreements.
Although Cam focuses on commercial transactions, he also genuinely enjoys helping clients navigate the process of buying or selling a home, or refinancing their existing home.
Outside of the law, Cam is an avid soccer fan and player, enjoys participating in motorsports, hiking with his dogs, and travelling the world with his wife.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Kinsmen Club of Saskatoon
- Director, 2020-present
- Member, 2012-present
- Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.
- Director, 2017-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Real Property Section (North), Chair, 2020-present
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
“Liable to Procrastinate: Why Lawyers and Law Students Procrastinate, and Strategies for Managing Procrastination (Parts I & II)”, Saskatchewan Advocate (STLA), Summer & Fall Issues, 2017