Arran Ferguson is an associate lawyer with McDougall Gauley LLP specializing in family law. Arran also has experience in general litigation, estate planning and litigation, and residential real estate.
Arran joined McDougall Gauley LLP in 2016 as an articling student. He was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2017.
Arran invites individuals who require assistance with a family law matter to contact him. He is able to advise and provide legal services in all areas of family law, including claims for division of family property, parenting disputes, child and spousal support issues, and preparation of cohabitation (prenuptial) or postnuptial agreements.
Arran recognizes that each family law client has different circumstances. He prides himself on his ability to reach reasonable resolutions outside of the Court process and also having the skills and knowledge required to succeed within the Court process when required.
Arran has focussed his practice to the area of family law since 2017. This permits him to keep abreast of new developments in this highly specialized area of the law.
Arran was raised in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories but has called Saskatoon home since 2013. He enjoys playing soccer, snowboarding, golfing, running, and spending time with family and friends.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer, Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Accounting (Distinction), Athabasca University, 2013
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2014
Awards & Recognition
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2013
- ACAC Academic Athlete Award, 2010 - 2013
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association