Arran Ferguson is an associate lawyer who maintains a general litigation practice, focused primarily on insurance and family law, but has experience in a variety of other areas of law.
Arran recently attended a conference by the Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan, and intends on using the collaborative process in his family law practice.
Arran joined the firm as an articling student in 2016 and was hired on as an associate after being called to the bar in June of 2017.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer, Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Accounting (Distinction), Athabasca University, 2013
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2014
Awards & Recognition
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2013
- ACAC Academic Athlete Award, 2010 - 2013
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association