Angela Stolz's practice is focused on commercial litigation, with an emphasis on construction and tendering issues and environmental law, including regulatory compliance, permitting and contaminated sites.
Prior to joining McDougall Gauley, Angela practiced with a national firm in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Saskatchewan, 2010
- British Columbia, 2009
- Bachelor of Laws (Distinction), University of Alberta, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Regina, 2002
- YMCA Parent Advisory Committee, Child Care Centre, 2014-present
- Perinatal Client and Family Advisory Council, Regina Qu'Appelle Heath Region, 2015-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan South Environmental and Resource Law, Co-Chair
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Regina Bar Association