- Agrology: Provincial Regulation, Negligence and Potential Areas of LiabilityAgrology is a broad term that refers to a science-based agricultural regulated profession. A discussion of provincial regulation, negligence, and potential areas of liability for Agrologists.
- Estate Planning Basics - Frequently Asked QuestionsFrequently Asked Questions about Wills, Power of Attorney and Health Care Directive documents.
- SCC Clarifies Dismissal Standard For Federally Regulated EmployersThe Supreme Court of Canada confirmed that a federally regulated employer requires just cause in order to dismiss a non-unionized employee who has completed twelve consecutive months of service.
- The International Student’s Path to Permanent Residency
International students face many obstacles in becoming permanent residents. There are two options for students to obtain permanent residency, with the Express Entry program being one of the options. Candidates that ...
- Leases & Subdivision Requirements under The Planning & Development ActThe subdivision provisions of The Planning and Development Act, 2007 (Saskatchewan) might, in some circumstances, affect the validity of a lease.