- Thinking of Becoming a Landlord? A few tips to get you started.There are many things a first time landlord needs to know.
- Small Businesses and Minimum Standards in the Workplace: Whose Obligation is it Anyway?The contract of employment, negotiated between the employer and the employee, forms the backbone of the employment relationship.
- Saskatchewan Farm Land Ownership and Financing Farm LandSaskatchewan’s farm ownership legislation restricts the ownership and operation of Saskatchewan farm land by non-Canadians.
- Agrology: Provincial Regulation, Negligence and Potential Areas of LiabilityAgrology is a broad term that refers to a science-based agricultural regulated profession. A discussion of provincial regulation, negligence, and potential areas of liability for Agrologists.
- Estate Planning Basics - Frequently Asked QuestionsFrequently Asked Questions about Wills, Power of Attorney and Health Care Directive documents.
- SCC Clarifies Dismissal Standard For Federally Regulated EmployersThe Supreme Court of Canada confirmed that a federally regulated employer requires just cause in order to dismiss a non-unionized employee who has completed twelve consecutive months of service.
- The International Student’s Path to Permanent Residency
International students face many obstacles in becoming permanent residents. There are two options for students to obtain permanent residency, with the Express Entry program being one of the options. Candidates that ...