- High Alert: The (sort of) Legalization of Marijuana
Bill C-45 enacts the Cannibis Act (the “Act”) which provides legal access to marijuana while controlling and regulating the production, distribution, and sale of the same. The overarching goal, as packaged and ...
- Navigating The Minefields of Non-Profit OrganizationsNon-profit organizations are important contributors in every community.
- Lien Beef: How Secured Creditors Keep Losing to Lien Claimants in Saskatchewan
On October 21, 2016, the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench decision in KNC Holdings Ltd v. FTI Consulting et al. (“KNC Holdings”) confirmed, if you provide services or materials in relation to the extraction of ...
- Domestic Contract Considerations: What’s mine is yours… but does it have to be?Many people enter into marriage thinking love will last a lifetime. The unfortunate reality is for many people, it will not.
- Saskatchewan’s Builders’ Lien Act Might Apply to Provincial Road Construction ProjectsAlison Cathcart discusses the Saskatchewan’s Builders’ Lien Act (the “Act”) and how it might apply to provincial construction projects.