- Navigating The Minefields Of Non-Profit OrganizationsNon-profit organizations are important contributors in every community.
- Lien Beef: How Secured Creditors Keep Losing to Lien Claimants in Saskatchewan
On October 21, 2016, the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench decision in KNC Holdings Ltd v. FTI Consulting et al. (“KNC Holdings”) confirmed, if you provide services or materials in relation to the extraction of ...
- Domestic Contract Considerations: What’s mine is yours… but does it have to be?Many people enter into marriage thinking love will last a lifetime. The unfortunate reality is for many people, it will not.
- Saskatchewan’s Builders’ Lien Act Might Apply to Provincial Road Construction ProjectsAlison Cathcart discusses the Saskatchewan’s Builders’ Lien Act (the “Act”) and how it might apply to provincial construction projects.
- The Stakes are High: Legalized Marijuana and Drug-Impaired DrivingIn the 2015 Speech from the Throne, the Government of Canada expressed its commitment to legalize the possession, sale, and consumption of marijuana in Canada.
- What is a Unanimous Shareholder Agreement and Do you Need One?Are you a shareholder of a privately-held Saskatchewan corporation that has two or more shareholders? If so, you should consider whether a unanimous shareholder agreement is needed.
- Construction Law: The Importance of a Fulsome Safety ProgramWorkplace injuries are a major concern, especially in high risk environments such as construction sites.