Patricia Miller is an associate lawyer with a litigation practice, focused primarily on family law. She handles all types of family law matters, including divorce, family maintenance, child and spousal support, division of property, parenting and decision-making.
Patricia’s family law practice also includes alternative dispute resolution methods including mediation and collaborative law.
Patricia is a Qualified Mediator, having been certified by the ADR Institute of Canada. She is also a Family Mediator recognized by Section 44.01 of The Queen’s Bench Act, 1998 in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan, 2015
- Juris Doctor (Second Class Honours Division B), Bond University, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Regina Transition House
- Communications and Fundraising Committee Chair, 2020-2021
- Board Member, 2019-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Saskatchewan
- Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan
- Collaborative Professionals of Canada
- RaiseHER Community