Kristie Anne is an associate lawyer who maintains a general practice focused primarily on commercial law and litigation. Kristie Anne’s practice also includes judgment enforcement, residential real estate and wills and estates matters.
Kristie Anne joined the firm as an articling student in 2017 and was hired on as an associate after being called to the bar in June of 2018. During her articles, Kristie Anne was involved with providing legal services in a variety of practice areas, including construction law, estate litigation, labour and employment law, insurance litigation, commercial lease disputes and small claims matters.
- Saskatchewan, 2018
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Family Fertility Fund of Saskatchewan, Board Member, 2018
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City Walk-in Advocacy Clinic, 2015
- Disability Services for Students, 2014-2017
- Pro-Bono Students Canada, 2014-2015
Awards & Recognition
- College of Arts and Science Undergraduate Award for Academic Achievement, 2014
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution North (SK Branch), Vice Chair, 2018
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association