Justine is an associate lawyer who maintains a general litigation practice focused primarily on insurance law and labour and employment law. Justine’s practice also includes wills and estates matters, estate administration, and residential real estate.
Justine joined the firm as an articling student in 2018 and was hired on as an associate after being called to the bar in July of 2019. During her articles, Justine was involved with providing legal services in a variety of practice areas, including civil litigation, criminal law, business law, estate litigation, and small claims actions.
- Saskatchewan, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Canadian Food Grains Bank, Board Member, 2020-present
- CLASSIC Alumni Relations Committee, Member, 2019-present
Awards & Recognition
- Canadian Sociological Association's Most Outstanding Graduating Student Award, 2015
- Thomas Deis `38 WWII Memorial Prize, 2015
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association