Jordan Graham is an associate lawyer who maintains a practice in general litigation and corporate commercial law. Jordan’s practice includes criminal defence, insurance law, construction law, environmental regulation, civil litigation, and general business matters.
Prior to his legal career, Jordan practiced environmental engineering and worked primarily in the resource sector. Jordan has experience in construction management, environmental regulation, and mathematical modeling, and brings those skills and experiences to his legal practice.
Jordan joined the firm in 2019 as an articling student and was hired as associate after being called to the bar in July of 2020.
- Saskatchewan, 2020
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2013
- Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Volunteer, 2018
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan