Emily Sutherland is an associate lawyer who maintains a general litigation practice focused primarily on civil litigation and corporate and commercial law. Emily’s practice also includes wills and estate administration and insurance law.
Emily joined the firm as an articling student in 2019, and was hired as an associate after being called to the bar in July of 2020. During her articles, Emily was involved with providing legal services in a variety of practice areas, including corporate and commercial law, insurance law, civil litigation, wills and estates, bankruptcy and insolvency law, family law, labour and employment law, and professional regulation.
- Saskatchewan, 2020
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in English (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Volunteer, 2016-2017
- Women in the Legislature, Director of Logistics and Operations, 2015-2016
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association