Deborah Giles’ practice focuses mainly in the area of family law. Deborah has successfully assisted clients at every level of court in Saskatchewan, including matters before the Court of Appeal. Her family law practice includes negotiating Interspousal, pre-nuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements along with extensive litigation experience in divorce, child and spousal support, division of property and parenting.
In addition, Deborah has been fortunate to be able to incorporate the experience and knowledge from having been born and raised on a farm near Saskatoon into her practice.
- Saskatchewan, 2007
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2003
- Silverspring Pre-school Cooperative Board Member, 2018
- Softball and T-ball Coach, Arbour Creek Community Association, 2017-2018
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), 2012
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Chair, Family Law North Section, 2019-2021
- Vice Chair, Family Law North Section, 2017-2019
- Chair, Family Law North Section, 2015-2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
CBA Mid-Winter Meeting presentation on tax matters in Family Law, Saskatoon, 2017