Rylund Hunter is an associate in the Saskatoon office who has a general practice focused on litigation. He has experience assisting clients with a wide variety of matters, including criminal, civil and family law issues.
Rylund received his Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2015, prior to which he studied at the College of Pharmacy and Nutrition.
Rylund joined McDougall Gauley as an articling student in 2015 and was hired on as an associate after being called to the bar in 2016. During that time he was involved with providing comprehensive legal services in a variety of practice areas including: wills and estates; real estate; commercial transactions; insolvency bankruptcy and foreclosure; and employment law.
- Saskatchewan, 2016
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- University of Saskatchewan Senate, 2016 - 2019
- Huskie Football Alumni Association, Board Member, 2016 - present
- Saskatoon Minor Football Board
- President, 2015 - present
- Member, 2014 - 2015
- White Buffalo Youth Lodge, Volunteer Coach, 2010 - 2014
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Saskatoon and Area
- Volunteer, 2010 - 2014
- Volunteer of the Year, 2013
- Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon’s Inner City
- Legal Advice Clinic Coordinator, 2013 - 2015
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Civil Litigation Section, Executive Committee, 2016 - 2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association