Peter Wilson maintains a general corporate and commercial practice. Peter has experience acting for various financial institutions in relation to secured transactions and commercial financings. He has acted for both small and large businesses in relation to various asset and share sale transactions.
In addition, Peter has experience assisting investment funds and other businesses with capital raising activities as well as private placements and public offerings.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctorate (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Science (Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2008
- Big Brothers of Regina, Board of Directors, 2012-present
- Regina Free Legal Clinic, Volunteer, 2012-2014
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Saskatchewan Branch, Vice-Chair, 2014