Kyle Jabs maintains a practice focussed on civil litigation.
Much of Kyle’s litigation experience has been obtained in the context of insurance defence and subrogated claims involving personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, property loss, product liability, and construction disputes; however, Kyle also has experience representing plaintiffs in personal injury and medical malpractice claims.
Kyle is also able to assist clients with simple corporate / commercial matters, real estate transactions, estate planning, and estate administration.
- Saskatchewan, 2013
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts (High Honors), University of Saskatchewan, 2009
- Broadway Business Improvement District, Board of Directors, 2014-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association