Rochelle Blocka is an associate lawyer who maintains a general practice, with a focus on litigation. She has experience in litigation matters involving labour and employment issues, family matters, and small claims.
Rochelle joined the firm as an articling student in 2015 and was hired as an associate after being called to the bar in 2016.
During her legal studies at the University of Saskatchewan, Rochelle was a member of the planning and steering committee for the 2014 and 2015 meetings of the Dean’s Forum on Dispute Resolution and the Justice System. She also spent a summer working as a Student Justice Innovator for the same initiative.
- Saskatchewan, 2016
- Juris Doctor (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Science (with High Distinction), University of Toronto, 2009
- University of Saskatchewan, Disability Services for Students, 2012-2015
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2012-2013
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Civil Litigation North, Canadian Bar Association – Saskatchewan, Secretary
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association