Megan Lorenz has a general practice with a focus on corporate law & governance, business/commercial law, employment law, and estate planning. Megan joined the firm as an articling student in 2013 and was hired on as an associate after being called to the bar in May, 2014.
Megan has a range of experience, including incorporating companies, advising on corporate governance, due diligence, corporate reorganizations, purchase and sale transactions, and mergers and acquisitions. Her employment law experience includes contract drafting, wrongful terminations and defending employers against Human Rights claims. Megan also assists and advises clients regarding their estate matters.
- Saskatchewan, 2014
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Saskatchewan, 2010
- Juliette’s Dance Centre, Ballet Teacher, 2006 - present
- Saskatoon Opera, Board of Directors, 2015 - 2016
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Lawyers North Committee, Chair, 2014 - present
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Law Day Committee, 2014 - present
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Royal Academy of Dance