Lindsay Jones has a practice that focuses on Business/Commercial Law, Corporate Law and Governance, and Real Estate. She has particular experience with incorporations and registrations (including professional corporations), land titles, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, asset and share sales, personal property security, leases, business and tax-driven corporate reorganizations, personal and corporate finance and private placements.
Lindsay assists a wide range of clients from local start-up businesses to national corporations.
- Saskatchewan, 2008
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2003
- Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED) Learning Group Facilitator, 2013-2014
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association