Lindsay has a general practice focusing on litigation and wills and estates. She joined the firm as an articling student in 2014 and was hired as an associate after being called to the bar in 2015.
During law school Lindsay served as both 2nd year and 3rd year class representatives, which included co-chairing the graduation committee. Presently, she spends her spare time as acting co-chair for the Dress for Success Professional Women’s Group.
- Saskatchewan, 2015
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2014
- Dress For Success Saskatoon
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC)
- Regional Psychiatric Centre
- Frontier College, Learn to Read program
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- CBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Vice Chair