Darren Kraushaar has a litigation practice with a primary focus on criminal and administrative law. Darren has represented clients accused of a variety of wrongdoings ranging from minor regulatory offences to serious criminal allegations.
Darren has an active administrative law practice consisting primarily of professional and regulatory discipline proceedings. He also maintains a civil litigation practice focussing on construction litigation, and a family law practice, which has an emphasis on negotiated resolutions to property, support and custody disputes.
Darren has argued before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan and was second chair on a case at the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Political Science (Distinction), University of Regina, 2008
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
“Evidence in Family Law Proceedings”, Law Society of Saskatchewan, Presented with Aaron Fox, Q.C., 2013
Is that ‘Technicality’ An Important Charter Right?
Saskatchewan Law Review, Managing Editor, 2010