Darren Carlson practices in all areas of corporate and commercial law and has represented a diverse group of clients including corporations, financial institutions and entrepreneurs. He has experience representing clients in general commercial transactions including facilitating purchase and sale transactions, financings, shareholder agreements, amalgamations and corporate reorganizations.
Darren maintains a residential and commercial real estate practice and is able to assist with buying and selling, development, joint ventures, leasing and refinancing.
Darren also maintains a wills and estate practice concentrating on estate planning including wills, powers of attorney, health care directives and family trusts.
- Saskatchewan 2008
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- Bachelor of Administration (Distinction), University of Regina, 2003
- Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce, Finance Committee, Member, 2012-present
- Regina Thunder Football Club, Board of Directors, 2013-present
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
“Preparing a Business for Sale”, Canadian Bar Association, Mid-Winter Meetings, 2014