Braedon Pask has a business and commercial law practice with a focus on structuring, reorganizations, purchase and sale transactions, commercial leases, and ongoing general business matters. Braedon assists a wide range of clients from local start-up businesses to national corporations.
Braedon’s real estate practice primarily centres on residential sales and purchases, but he has also acted for local builders and developers in Saskatoon.
Braedon has been involved in providing comprehensive legal advice in the area of wills, estates and trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives.
- Saskatchewan, 2014
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2013
- Bachelor of Science (Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2009
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Civil Litigation North, Canadian Bar Association - Saskatchewan, Secretary
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association