Brad Mitchell’s criminal law practice covers all criminal offences including, but not limited to: domestic assault, criminal harassment, sexual assault, impaired driving, drug offences, murder, youth matters, occupational health and safety offences and provincial regulatory offences.
Brad has represented individuals and corporate clients before all levels of court in Saskatchewan including Traffic Safety Court, Provincial Court, Court of Queen’s Bench, the Court of Appeal, as well as Provincial Court in Alberta.
- Saskatchewan, 2008
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- Bachelor of Sciences: Biology, University of Saskatchewan, 1999
- Special Olympics Saskatchewan, Coach, 2013-present
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, Rural Pro Bono Initiative, 2013-present
- Autism Services Saskatoon, Board of Directors, 2012-present
- Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED), Instructor, 2011-2013
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Volunteer Lawyer, 2008-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association