Aadon Fieger supports clients involved in criminal law, with an emphasis on financial crimes; as well as family matters, particularly cases involving business valuations and tax issues. Aadon also has experience in wills and estates, corporate, commercial and residential real estate, as well as natural resource law.
Born and raised in Regina, Aadon is looking forward to developing his barrister and solicitor practice in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan, 2014
- Juris Doctor, University of Calgary, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of Regina (Campion College), 2010
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of Regina (Campion College), 2010
- University of Regina Rams Football Club, Board of Directors, 2014-present
- University of Regina Alumni Association, Board of Directors, 2013-present
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs
“You Looked Stoned: Drug Recognition Legislation”, (Co-authored with Aaron A. Fox, Q.C.), Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association Spring Conference, 2014
“Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks: Using Text Messages and Social Media as Evidence”, (Co-authored with James N. Korpan), Canadian Bar Association Saskatchewan Mid-Winter Meeting, 2014
“Estate Planning: A Prudent and Worthwhile Exercise”, Leave a Legacy Insert, Prairie Dog Magazine, 2014